General Policy Details
- Deacon and Sandys will not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your business with any third party.
- You agree that any information you may enter into an online form or sent via email will be used, by us, only in the process of supplying information as requested, or in the process of supplying our services to you.
- If information you enter has the intent to abuse the Deacon and Sandys website or online systems for spamming or any other unlawful activity, we reserve the right to report any information entered to the associated companies or organisations used in connection with any such activity.
- Cookies are essential small text files that for the most part are used so the web server can maintain a connection with your computer while you are browsing a website.
- We cannot and do not access other cookies placed by other websites.
- Cookies are used, as they are with every website, to maintain a connection with your computer whilst you are browsing the website. This is called a session cookie and it is created by the web server and deleted when you leave the website and close your browser. These cookies do not hold personal data of any kind.
Collection and Storage of Information
- Information sent by a user will be stored only if needed for future reference on computers or in hard copies. This information is only accessible by key members of staff that are involved with responding to enquiries.
- No information is stored on a web server or computer that is accessible to other internet users.
Confidentiality and Security.
- Deacon and Sandys is committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.